Chess Clock for Windows® Phone
Chess clocks are expensive. And it can be inconvenient to carry one with you. But with Chess Clock by Hollister Software, you can turn your Windows Phone
into a chess clock for a fraction of the cost.
Currently available in Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portugese, Russian, and Spanish.
Current Version: 2.2.0
Features (Paid version):
- Customizable player names & photographs
- 7 Time controls (Time per Game, Time + Guillotine, Time + Repeating second period, Fischer Style, Moves/Time, Hourglass, Time per Move),
including common presets
- Separate settings for White and Black
- Game over alarm with 10-second countdown
- Volume controls
- Live tiles alert you when a game is in progress
Want to try it before you buy it? Get the trial version! It's the same as the paid version, but with the following limitations:
Limitations (Trial version only):
- 5 different time contols (Time per Game, Fischer Style, Moves/Time, Hourglass, Time per Game)
How do I get it?
It's easy! Just click on the image below:
Already own Chess Clock?
If you already have Chess Clock for Windows Phone, we'd like to hear from you. E-mail us your comments and suggestions at HollisterSoft@pcisys.net.
Microsoft and Windows Phone are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.